Sunday, January 23, 2011

Torment Me No More!



I don't know what came over me this past week. All I could concentrate on was a fat, giant, disembodied cock floating in my head. It haunted me for days and I didn't know how to expel it from my thoughts. I wanted to express masculine beauty as I perceived it, but I didn't know where to begin.

On Friday evening, while listening to some electronic music with some friends at home, the image came fourth from my head. The image was the dragon/demon fellow below. I've yet to name him, but he can't get out of my head... Which lead to the little drawing below that, with him and Colskar fucking (Many of you know I rarely draw people engaging in sexual acts.) The chap below this paragraph was simply done on a whim. Who knows, maybe they'll become something later..

Edit: Enclosed is another character. He is a more developed version of the swordsman below.








2 comments:

  1. Sexual acts! Very impressive. It's rare to see this from you so I'll seize the moment to be impressed. XD Imagining you with a disembodied peen floating in your head is amusing, by the way. lol
    I do love your sketching and you do them quite fast! Plus you're really good with expressions and smiles. :D Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sex!!!! :D I like that it is done on lined paper. It gives it a very naughty feel.... Your Dragon guy is very cool. I like his big chest, nice bulging undies and cool stripes, but what I really adore are those big ass gloves. Those are just too wicked.
    Hey a guy with a huge sword that is not some emo JRPG pretty boy, I like it! XD He looks like he should be able to handle that thing. :P
    Your knight is really cool too with that sharp ornamental boomerang like piece. I can just imagine what kind of mount he would be jousting on. I hope it's not that floating penis you spoke of. XD

    ReplyDelete