Hello, gentle readers and lurkers.
I have little words to express for tomorrow. The words that I do have, however, mark the seventh year I have been together with my guy. Seven long years, with two of them spent together in the same bed, under the same roof. It's been rough for the both of us, but he's my world, my everything, and I don't know what I'd be without him today.
Anyhow!
Here's Cupid and one of my Halloween boys, JD. When I made my version of Cupid almost... ten years ago, (wow!) I intended him to be on the punk side. Here, I have him more of the Avril Lavinge "sk8terboi" (God, strike me down for having uttered her name and employed even a semblance of leet speech.) I got really lazy with this, if you can't tell.
Next, I attempted to turn Superman, the Man of Steel, into the Man of Bronze, by playing with his design as more of a barbarian.



AWESOME! You didn't get lazy with it, you pulled it off in less then a day bro! HA HA HA I love JD's heart eyes!!! Your Skater Boy looking Cupid is HAWT! Love his hat. Man, ten years can just fly by can it not? :( Happy Valentines day! LOL that song annoys me as well. XD
ReplyDeleteYou Superman as I have said many times is fantastic! His shoulder armor plate is really cool. They way you colored in his S almost looks like it is carved into his chest. This would send fear and panic into the hearts of his enemies.
Oh my! Pink hair. XD I love the expressions that you place on them both. I do forgive you for mentioning that song and "singer" in-between. XDDD;
ReplyDeleteI do like that barbarian take on Superman! Very clever, and your colors look super as well.
And big congrats on your relationship. So few can say things like that on this holiday. I hope someday I can be un-singled like you are! LOL Good work. ^^