I had no comic book work to do, so I said to myself "I want to draw beefcake." So, I decided to draw the character I made when I played DC Universe Online. I call him "Corpsecaller."
BEEFY indeed! :D lol I really love that design, and the costume too. I've seen footwear like that before and they're just plain ol' awesome. I want a pair. Good for kicking. XD Really nice fun! ^^ I may not be much for the MMO world, but if there was one I'd even consider... it's DCU Online. The character creation is quite heavy! Good job. :3
BEEFY indeed! :D lol I really love that design, and the costume too. I've seen footwear like that before and they're just plain ol' awesome. I want a pair. Good for kicking. XD
ReplyDeleteReally nice fun! ^^ I may not be much for the MMO world, but if there was one I'd even consider... it's DCU Online. The character creation is quite heavy! Good job. :3
You come up with some cool stuff when you are bored. Nothing wrong with a hot guy that can command the dead and fill out that costume! Sweet!
ReplyDelete